Become a Member
- Significant discounts for training sessions and our annual Housing Matters! conference
- Access to invaluable capacity building resources, such as eligibility to host an AmeriCorps VISTA Member, participate in the Community Revitalization Challenge, and the opportunity for one-on-one guidance from our housing counseling experts
- Eligibility to share jobs and events in our monthly newsletter
- Updates on key issues related to ending homelessness and expanding affordable housing, and the chance to shape and advocate for critical policy priorities
- Networking opportunities with peers across the state
How to Join
Pay by Credit Card: You can pay your membership dues online using the form on this page.
Pay by Check: If you need an invoice, please visit this page and fill out the form, and we’ll email you an invoice.
Please write “membership” in the memo line of your check and mail payment to:
Housing Action Illinois
67 E. Madison Street, Suite #1603
Chicago, IL 60603
Note: Housing Action Illinois reserves the right to accept and decline new members according to the standards in our bylaws.
Nonprofit organizational membership based on annual budget:
- $50 (budget under $50,000)
- $75 (budget $50,000 to $99,999)
- $125 (budget $100,000 to $249,999)
- $225 (budget $250,000 to $1 million)
- $300 (budget over $1 million)
Government membership: $300
For-profit organizational membership: $1,000
Individual, non-voting membership: $50
Membership is valid for 1 year; renewal notices/invoices will be sent the quarter prior to your membership expiration.
Membership Fee Waivers
Organizations unable to pay the membership fee may join Housing Action Illinois by requesting a fee waiver.
Have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.