Become a Member
Membership with Housing Action Illinois gives you access to the power of our coalition. We’ll be your organization’s voice in Springfield and Washington, D.C., advancing the mission of quality, affordable housing for all. We’ll keep you informed about issues that affect your agency directly. We’ll provide your staff with training, technical assistance, and access to our network of resources to help you better serve individuals and families in your community.
- Significant discounts for trainings throughout the year and our annual Housing Matters conference
- Access to capacity building initiatives and resources, such as eligibility to host an AmeriCorps VISTA Member, participate in the Community Revitalization Challenge, and the opportunity for one-on-one guidance from our housing counseling experts
- Eligibility to share jobs and events in our monthly newsletter
- Updates on key issues related to ending homelessness and expanding affordable housing, and the chance to shape and advocate for critical policy priorities
- Networking opportunities with peers across the state
Note: Housing Action Illinois reserves the right to accept and decline new members according to the standards in our bylaws.
Membership Dues & How to Join
Membership is valid for 1 year; renewal notices/invoices will be sent the quarter prior to your membership expiration.
Pay by Credit Card: You can pay your membership dues online using the form on this page.
Pay by Check: If you need an invoice, please visit this page and fill out the form, and we’ll email you an invoice. Please write “membership” in the memo line of your check and mail payment to: Housing Action Illinois, 67 E. Madison Street, Suite #1603, Chicago, IL 60603.
Fee Waivers: Organizations unable to pay the membership fee may join Housing Action Illinois by requesting a fee waiver. Request a waiver »
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Nonprofit organizational membership based on annual budget:
- $50 (budget under $50,000)
- $75 (budget $50,000 to $99,999)
- $125 (budget $100,000 to $249,999)
- $225 (budget $250,000 to $1 million)
- $300 (budget over $1 million)
Government membership: $300
For-profit organizational membership: $1,000