Developing Effective Program Manager Skills Training (Springfield)
April 22 @ 8:00 am - April 26 @ 4:30 pm
Managing your housing counseling program can be a challenge especially in times of reduced grant income.
To help you succeed, our class covers these important areas of program management:
- HUD requirements
- Drafting a counseling plan that meets HUD requirements
- Financial management including compliance with the OMB Uniform Guidance
- Drafting an effective quality control plan and how to monitor
- Help you to clarify how you protect your client’s personally identifiable information
- Building sustainability to your counseling program
- Keys to marketing your counseling program
- Staff maintenance
Rural Community Assistance Corp. (RCAC) provides high quality training for housing counselors nationwide. For questions on registration, contact the Training Department at (916) 447-9832 x 1429 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.