- This event has passed.
Celebrating Collaboration & Building Community in the Metro East
09/26/2019 @ 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Metro East Coalition of community builders is hosting an event this fall to bring together organizations working to create vibrant, engaged, and equitable neighborhoods in Madison & St. Clair counties!
Join community leaders from all backgrounds in the Metro East to celebrate partnerships in our region, to learn best practices, and to commit ourselves to building new collaborations.
1) Hear directly from community organizations about their projects & ways to partner
2) Learn from local experts about best practices to support nonprofit organizations
3) Make new connections across sectors to support our work
4) Leave with a full stomach! (Lunch is provided)
Who we expect to attend:
1) Community-based nonprofits, churches, & institutions
2) Banks & CDFIs
3) Local government partners
4) Anyone working in collaboration to support our Metro East communities
Schedule of Events:
Registration/Welcome – 11:30PM
Lunch/Networking Opportunity – 12:00PM
Lightning Round Presentations – 1:00PM
- Short presentations from Metro East nonprofit and community organizations working in collaboration & how you can partner
Breakout Workshops – 1:45PM
- Planning for Your Organization’s Financial Sustainability
- Facing the Unknown with Banks & Community Development Financial Institutions
- Board Development & Setting Expectations
Call to Action – 3:45PM
Lunch is provided by Carrollton Bank, FCB Banks, & the Metro East Lenders Group. The Metro East Coalition is supported by the Community Builders Network of Metro St. Louis.