Study Group for HUD Housing Counseling Certification
Are you preparing for the HUD certification exam? Interested in learning the key points of each module? Join our online study group to gear up for the exam in a supportive peer-learning environment.
For six weeks, we will host study group sessions that focus on each section of the exam. The first four will be online webinars that will take place at 1:00 pm on their respective dates. The final two will be held in-person at our 2018 Housing Matters! Conference.
- Financial Management (Wednesday, September 26)
- Homeownership (Wednesday, October 3)
- Tenancy (Wednesday, October 10)
- Foreclosure (Thursday, October 18)
- Housing Affordability and Fair Housing (Friday, October 26 in-person)
We’ll cover the structure and style of the exam, and each session will include time for discussion and an opportunity for participants to test their knowledge.